And the winner is.... (drumroll please)...... Room 1!!
Actually, there was a tie. Room 1 and 7 were neck and neck, so I will be doing a "Get The Look" post for both! Thanks to everyone who voted. I really hope you like the items I found for Room 1. I think everything came together pretty nicely, this room would not be to hard to put together for yourself.
And here is the board I put together:
1. Bed- Tall Wood Bed Frame. West Elm $200
2. Cable Knit Throw. Pottery Barn $69
3. Knitted Grey Pouf. CB2 $89
4. Bergen Ivory Pillow. Crate and Barrel $59
5. Elements Grey End Table- Overstock.com $118
6. Industrial Task Table Lamp. West Elm $69
7. Insulator Pendant. CB2 $99
8. Paint- Behr, Ultra White 1852
Note: ** CB2 is Crate and Barrel 2. It's a division of Crate and Barrel, but a little more modern and a little less expensive. Check it out, they have great modern products.