I hope all of you are having a wonderful holiday filled with family and good food! Today is a day to reflect on our lives and celebrate all that we have to be thankful for. I know that I have been blessed with so many things, and I thought I would share a few of them with you. Here is what I am thankful for this Thankgiving:
1. I am so very blessed by my amazing Husband, Matt. He knows me so well and we have a blast together. I am so glad that the Lord put him in my life to be my best friend.
2. I am also thankful for my wonderful family! I have wonderful, Godly parents who raised me and my sister in a loving home and I hope to build a home for my own family in the same way one day.
3. I am really grateful for my career. I love designing beautiful interiors all day and we have some of the best clients I could hope for. I also have a wonderful relationship with my coworkers which makes all the difference, and I love spending my days working with them.
4. I am thankful for our home. Matt and I live in the apartment that I lived in before we got married and I could not be more happy with our little street and neighbors. I am really going to have a hard time moving away when we get ready to buy a house.
5. I am also really thankful for the friends in my life. I have so many solid, life-long friends that I wouldn't change for the world. And I am also very blessed to have a great group of friends here in Nashville. It is amazing how the Lord always seems to lead me toward the people that He knows I need in my life.
Well, thats a short list of what I am thankful for this season. Now I probably need to go start cooking. What are you doing on this fun Turkey day?