This whole starting a business thing is not for the faint of heart. My life seems to go 90mph all the time (as I am sure many of you can relate) and I always have my hand in a dozen things at once. For the most part I enjoy it. I enjoy the flexibility and the fact that each day is new and different... but it can be a lot to juggle and keep track of. Here is a little bit of what has been going on in the SCD world lately....
1. I took a group of friends to my family farm a couple weekends ago and on the way down I came across a couple vintage gliders that I am going to have restored for one of my clients #barnproject
2. My main gal pal Blonde Atlas and I booked a trip to Amsterdam and Spain! The trip isn't until this Fall so we have lots of planning to do now.
3. I have been falling for all things pink lately, including these ah-mazing antique pink mohair velvet chairs. I wish I needed them in my home SO BAD! (If you are interested.. contact this vendor for more info on these beauties)
4. Things have been coming together on a master bedroom I am working on... just need a couple new lamps and a few finishing touches. Its so fun to see a project go from an idea and come together in a client's home.
5. I finished up a gallery wall display for a client of mine... hanging gallery walls is NO JOKE. There is way more math and precision involved than you think... I always feel like I am slightly holding my breath until we put the final piece in place.
6. I scored this AWESOME vintage, fully restored drink cooler for the same client that i got the gliders for! I can not wait to put it all in place. #barnproject
7. These are some materials I have been pulling together for a kitchen I am working on.
8. I finished up a rental unit for 506 Lofts - if you are looking for a cool place to stay in Nashville, definitely check them out!
9. I have been hunting down some cool items (including these killer wool rugs) every chance I get and working on adding home goods to my shop! I am hoping to have it up and running soon - stay tuned.
Follow along with me on Instagram for more insight into my daily craziness!